Frequently Asked Questions
- Material: 100% Handmade Silk
- Dimensions: 3.5″ x 57″ (9cm x 145cm)
- Pattern: Repeating portraits of Sir Wilfrid Laurier
- Colours: White portraits on navy blue
- All ties are shipped via Canada Post
- Shipping in Canada: C$5
- Shipping to the USA: C$5
- Please contact us for pricing to other countries
Laurier supported free trade and didn’t have too many beefs with the church. Aside, Conservative MP Maxime Bernier seems to think that Laurier would have been a Conservative were he alive today.
Laurier was the leader of the Liberal Party for 31 years and 8 months and the Prime Minister of Canada for 15 of those years. Regardless of the nomenclature of today, Laurier was a Liberal.
Laurier was Canada’s most libertarian Prime Minister. As a matter of principle, he opposed conscription, supported free trade and believed in that “good Saxon word, freedom; freedom in every sense of the term.”